Saturday, April 17, 2010

September 28th, 2009




Okay, first post. I'm exhausted. I worked from 4am till 12:30 today. Brutal. But I got the blog space up, so that's one more thing on my list. This blog is gonna be sick. I know it's kinda hard to tell, now, but you're gonna have to have a little faith, and patience, and a whole lotta love.

What's in store? Roadtrips on my motorcycle, sick pictures from the road, occasional outbursts of lunacy and genius, and general musings. Ultimately there will be enough genius amid the lunacy to publish a book. Hells yeah.

Here's how this whole thing got started: I realized that there's little information on Motorcycling in Texas that is infused with the kind of love and admiration for both that is vital to properly portraying such a euphoric experience. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned.

Peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment